www.gourmetnoir.com is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the right to privacy and data protection of Users. In compliance with the Data Protection REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 and thereby the processing of your personal data, we inform you below about the following points in relation to the processing of personal data through this website:
Responsible for the treatment:
• Identity: Gourmet Noir
• NIF / CIF: ES24364354V
• Postal Address: G. V. Marqués del Turia, 60, 46005, Valencia, province of Valencia in Spain.
• Telephone: + 34 633403669
• Email: email@example.com
Depending on the form that the User completes in each case, the data may be treated for the following purposes:
• Registered users: The information you provide in the form of Registration is used for the management of users of the website, so that you can access your profile, check your orders (if available) and make your purchases (if available) without you having to constantly re-enter your identifying information (name, surname, email and telephone) and delivery address. You can modify your Profile settings (if available) whenever you want.
www.gourmetnoir.com will not admit false registration attempts or those that supplant the identity of people or companies.
Providing false information in the Registration form will imply the automatic withdrawal of the User.
www.gourmetnoir.com reserves the right to verify the information provided by the User by phone verification.
• Newsletter: In cases where you give us your consent as provided in article 21 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, we will use your identification and contact information to send you information about website news, news of interest, as well as promotions and offers of our products and services. The channels that we usually use are: email, post mail, telephone, SMS, push message, but only if you give us your consent.
• Contact: The personal data that you provide to us through the form of Contact will be treated only to answer your question or request. The Information collected is limited to identifying and contact data, as well as data related to the nature of the request to us.
• Sample request: The personal data that you provide to us through the form will be treated only to meet your request for sending samples of the selected products.
• Claims form: The personal data that you provide to us through the form will be treated only to address your claim.
• Returns form: The personal data that you provide to us through the form will be treated for the evaluation and management of the return or requested change as well as for the product pickup, if necessary.
Other purposes: The information provided may occasionally be used for:
• Surveys to improve our services.
• Manage information requests, suggestions and complaints of customers for their management and resolution.
The basis that legitimizes the data processing is the User’s own consent and acceptance in each of the sections in which personal information is collected. The User has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In relation to the processing of data for commercial purposes through telematic means, in cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the communications deal with products or services related to those previously requested by the interested party, with the possibility to the User of opposing to the processing of his/her data by marking unmarked boxes, the basis of which legitimizes the treatment and is based on the provisions of article 21.2 of Law 34/2002, July 11th, of the services of the Information Society.
In each commercial communication that is sent to the interested party, the possibility will be given for expressing opposition to receiving new communications.
We inform the User that the treatment of the information collected through this website does not imply international data transfer.
In relation to the recipients of the information, we inform you that in case you make a purchase (online if available) which must be delivered to the address indicated or a return is made which must be picked up at the address indicated, your name, surname, delivery address and telephone number will be detailed in the package sent. The telephone number will be included to allow contact between the transport company and the recipient in order to facilitate the delivery process.
Access, rectification, portability. In order to enforce these rights, the User can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the following address:
G. V. Marqués del Turia, 60, 46005, Valencia, province of Valencia in Spain indicating the changes you want to exercise.
In the cases in which you consider that during the data processing by Gourmet Noir, the rights regarding data protection of the interested party have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, the User may submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are a tool used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors. It is a unique identifier in the form of a text file that is sent to the user’s device to record information, thus improving the quality and security of the website. They have an expiration date after which they cease to be operational.
Usefulness of cookies on our website
The information we analyze using cookies is the following: the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, operating system and platform used for the connection and the date and time of said activity.
We use permanent cookies that are stored on the user’s device and which allow for the retrieval of the navigation information on the next visit. They have an expiration date. These cookies allow us to customize your visits, through your preferences (for example, country and language).
We also use third-party cookies that allow the management and improvement of the services offered. For example, the statistical services of Google Analytics.
Here we list in a schematic manner the previously described cookies which are used on our website:
- ASP.NET_SessionId, MABSesion: These cookies are session identifiers provided by the Microsoft ASP server and the system itself. They are used to identify a user who has logged in to our website.
- cookie_products: Identifies for the current session the products that the user has consulted in order to offer a better browsing experience.
- _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz: These Google Analytics cookies generate an anonymous user ID, which is the one used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time the user visited the website. In addition, it also works out when a session has ended, the origin of the user, and keywords.